The Service & Operations team supports the analysis of business processes and works at developing solutions to best support the organization. As an Operations LDP, you will work with team members to support the following areas:
• Service Delivery
• Clearing Operations
• Risk Management
• Advisor, Client, and Employee Experience
• Voice of the Customer
• Service Tool and Workflow Design
• Data Management
• Vendor Management
After exploring the breadth of the business unit(s) through each rotation, LDPs may have the opportunity to post to a permanent position within Ameriprise Financial.
Responsibilities vary depending on current rotation and assigned projects(s) and may include:
- Participating on project teams responsible for developing solutions for opportunities within the business area to enhance the advisor and client experience
- Recommending and participating in enhancements to existing processes
- Assists in resolving problems or issues through trouble shooting
- Data analysis and reporting
- Current Senior at a 4-year university pursing a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, or related field
- Graduation date of December 2023 or May/June 2024
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Commitment to complete the full 18-month Leadership Development Program
- High degree of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate collaboratively with all levels of the organization including team members, managers, and senior leaders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
The company does not offer sponsorship for this opportunity.
About Our Company
We’re a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses – Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Family Group
Line of Business